YNOT Reunion, organized and hosted by YNOT Events, is an all-new business-to-business networking event for 2022. This debut event will run April 8th – 10th with its ‘home base’ of operations at the beautiful new Tempe Westin in Tempe, Arizona. It will feature a fun and relaxing schedule that takes full advantage of the surrounding Phoenix area, which is well-known for its beautiful springtime weather.
Designed to maximize outdoor, open-air activities for its participants, YNOT Reunion is an invite-only B2B event with a chill atmosphere and ample opportunities for vetted adult business owners, company executives and service professionals to mingle, cut new deals and hang out with old friends. Both familiar and new at the same time, YNOT Reunion removes the seminars and exhibits/booths common in traditional shows in favor of fun networking activities that bring executives and professionals together in the beautiful spring weather of the Phoenix/Tempe area.
YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER TO ATTEND ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES. We reserve the right to laugh, point, and post mocking videos on social media when freeloaders without wristbands are being escorted out. 🙂 Please support your industry by registering to attend, your support makes these events possible. Please note that wristband registration at the door will jump to $300 starting April 8, and there are no refunds.
There are no room blocks to fill this time, we are not buying out any hotel, so attendees are free to stay wherever they’d like and book room accommodations through any service; if you choose to stay at the Westin and register for a room use this link for a discount on rates. YNOT advises attendees to book their accommodations soon since Phoenix area rooms can fill up and/or rates can rise fast in the springtime.
Special thanks to sponsors CCBILL (our first sponsor on board), Broker.xxx, Paxum, Adult Site Broker, Alpha Studio Group, Streamate, Flirt4Free, NSFW.Army / Cybersocket, VerifyMyContent, Adult Time, Falcon Studios / Naked Sword, ClickLoop, and Torazzo for their faith and support. Additional sponsor announcements coming soon. Current schedule of activities is below and will grow larger as we get closer to the event.
OUR EVENT SPONSORS:
Friday, April 8th
- 4pm - 8pm
- YNOT Reunion Registration | Jade Room, Tempe Westin
- Pickup your wristband in the Jade room on the second floor of the Tempe Westin; it will allow participation in Reunion activities. This is also when you will choose your activities, first come first served for those activities with limited slots.
- 5pm - 7pm
- Happy Hour | Sunstone Terrace, Tempe Westin
- Sponsored by Clickloop, Falcon Studios / NakedSword, and VerifyMyContent / VerifyMyAge, after you grab your wristband, head to the Sunstone Terrace next door to meet up with old friends and have a few drinks before heading out to your evening dinners.
- 6pm - 9pm
- Open Dinner Times
- Please plan your private dinners during this open time so we can connect afterwards for drinks, see below.
- 9pm - Midnight
- Cocktails at Fat Tuesday | 680 S. Mill Ave
- Courtest of Flirt4Free, join us at Fat Tuesday, a festive New Orleans themed venue just a half block away from Tempe Westin. Open bar with cocktails and evening bites, all in the fresh outdoor air. Wristbands needed to get in, we have the outside bar area all to ourselves.
Saturday, April 9th
- 8am - 11am
- Morning Guided Nature Hike
- Sponsored by Torazzo, this organized nature hike is being led by industry vet Todd Yanks. If you'd like to join please contact YNOT for meetup details.
- 11am - 12pm
- Orientation Meeting | Jade Room, Tempe Westin
- Get the 411 on YNOT Reunion activities, and also sign up to participate in the Terrace Speed Networking event (you will be assigned your table rotation schedule).
- 12pm - 1:30pm
- Terrace Speed Networking | Sunstone Terrace, Tempe Westin
- Sponsored by Adult Site Broker, this is a chill group speed networking activity happening on the Sunstone Terrace. You'll be assigned to a table where you can give your elevator pitch; after a period of time you'll move to a new table and repeat. Bring plenty of business cards.
- 2:15pm - 4:30pm
- Top Golf | Scottsdale
- Sponsored by Alpha Studio Group! Practice your swing while enjoying food and drinks at Top Golf. Limited space, you'll need your wristband AND to sign up at registration for this activity. Transportation provided via bus (sponsored by AdultTime), which is arriving at the Westin at 1:15pm.
- 2pm - 5pm
- Go-Kart Grand Prix | Octane Raceway, Scottsdale
- Sponsored by Broker.xxx, kart racing is back at Octane Raceway! Food and drinks available, you'll need to sign up for this activity at registration to attend. Transportation provided from Tempe Westin courtesy AdultTime, starting at 1:15pm. Bring your wristband and ticket.
- 6pm - 8pm
- The OG Dinner | Culinary Dropout, 149 S Farmer Ave, Tempe
- If you don't have a private dinner scheduled for Saturday evening, join us at Culinary Dropout for The OG Dinner, sponsored by CCBill. Currently taking the first 45 participants to sign up, which you can do when you pickup your wristband at registration.
- 6pm - 9pm
- The Dealmaker Dinner
- Private luxury dining experience, sponsored by Broker.xxx for select guests. Contact email@example.com for your VIP invitation.
- 9pm - Midnight
- Saturday Cocktail Party | Opal Ballroom, Tempe Westin
- Swing over to the Opal Ballroom at the Tempe Westin and enjoy drinks, bites and networking courtesy Streamate, Cybersocket and NSFW Army. Happening in sync with the Charity Poker Tournament.
- 9pm - Midnight
- Charity Poker Tournament | Opal Ballroom, Tempe Westin
- If you'd like to participate in poker, sign up to reserve your spot when you pickup your wristband at registration. Spaces for players are limited to available seats. Proudly sponsored by Streamate, Cybersocket and NSFW Army. All proceeds will go to support displaced Ukrainians due to the war.
Sunday, April 10th
- 11am - 5pm
- Oasis Water Park | Arizona Grand Resort
- Sponsored by Paxum, chill at the Oasis Water Park at the Arizona Grand Resort in Tempe. Water slides, lazy river, wave pool and more. We have reserved cabanas if you just want to hang out. Space limited, must register for a spot (first come first served) when you pickup your wristband. Transportation will be provided to the resort courtesy AdultTime, but participants will need to arrange for their own transportation when they leave.